Tuesday 25 November 2014

You've kept me sane in this crazy past year to the extent that your mattress on the floor feels like a therapist's couch

In the past year I've known you, it has been like knowing multiple people - a grown-up, responsible (almost) 23 year old, a 13 year old who lives off Kellogg's; a tantrum loving 8 year old; and most inexplicably a cranky hormonal teenage ... can I say girl?

Thank God for the one time in XL that you went to the gym because having you around is like having family; the sort who will lock themselves up for days in a room but you stop bothering because in all probability it is just another marathon Top Gear or Dragon Ball Z session.

You've kept me sane in this crazy past year to the extent that your mattress on the floor feels like a therapist's couch, your bear hugs a constant source of support and that (epic!) knife a constant source of awesomeness. Let's just say, if we were stuck in 13th century, I would like you (and your crossbow) on my side, Mr. Knight-in-shining-armour.

This is to hoping you get old fast enough for your age to finally catch up with your cranky, old man personality and that I will be around to witness this miracle. Happy Birthday! :D

- Animeha



Eeshaan is one of the bestest people I know on campus. He is one of those rare people who are genuine and caring in this majorly competitive crowd. I will keep in touch with him even if means taking effort because it will be worth it. Eeshan, Wishing him a lifetime of happiness which comes from doing things you really love and sharing it with people who you love.

Best wishes.

- Akanksha

No comments:

Post a Comment